Master Tag Team
Objectives of the Master Tag Team:
- Organizing events which focuses on assisting students (of FIN) in different aspects of academics during their degree program.
- Providing a platform for students to network.
- Master Your Thesis: A panel discussion with 5 faculty members of FIN to address the importance of Master Thesis followed by one to one question answer session and interaction over snacks. The event was attended by 110 students.
- Alumni Talk: A panel discussion with 6 alumni of FIN where they shared their experiences and focused on the importance of soft skills in one’s professional life . This was also followed by one to one question answer session and further interaction over snacks. The event was attended by more than 130 students.
“You're Hired! In conversation with the Recruiters”. ". This event is intended to be a panel discussion where we plan to invite recruiters from different companies who recruit computer science professionals. The objective of the event is to make the students aware about the German job market, clarify their doubts regarding the assessment of their experiences, analysis and interpretation of their skills and significance of recommendations in a recruitment process.
“Master Tag”: This is intended to a periodic event, where students writing their master thesis, get a chance to present their defence in a highly correlated simulated environment, before they go for their actual defence presentation.
- Saijal Shahania
- Anirban Saha
- Christian Wustrau
- Ahmed Elkhouly
- Subhashree Mangaraj
Previous Team Members:
- Madhu Kiran Reddy Thatikonda
- Seyed Behnam Beladi
- Temitope Ibidunni Oyelami
- Zohaib Shahid
- Chao Yan
- Mariam Riaz
- Harish Kumar Harihara Subramanian